Basics of the Collection Page
From Ex illis wiki
This page shows you the warriors (units and Heroes) in your possession. Click on a portrait to access the Unit/Hero view.
- Portraits of the warriors you currently own;
- The level of each warriors. A red number indicates the warriors can choose a new specialisation;
- The coat of arms indicate the faction of the warrior (Hero only);
- The warriors' name. Click on it to rename.
This page shows you the details related to the unit or Hero. This is where you specialize your warriors, can modify their look or assign a faction (Heroes only).
- Allows you to upload photos of your warriors;
- The name of the warriors. Click on it to rename;
- Battle points needed to reach the next level. You can click on it to invest your own Reknown points into these warriors if his/her level is lower than your own Player Level;
- Allows you to give these warriors to your Brother-in-arms;
- Allows you ro reassign your warriors' faction (Heroes only). Clicking on this opens the Faction view;
- Show you the information about your warriors faction (Hero only);
- Gives a brief summary of the warriors' strengths and weaknesses;
- Shows the skills your warriors have acquired (coloured for skills learned, greyed for skills not acquired yet);
- Allows you to choose the specialization of your warriors. You can reset the choices you have made at the bottom of the tab;
- Allows you to change the colours of your warriors to match it to your painting.
- Shows the current faction your Hero is fighting for;
- Shows the motives associated with this Faction. Move your mouse over the text to see how it applies to the different units;
- Shows the faction rules applied to the army if the Hero is chosen to lead the troops as General;
- Shows the additional cost for the Hero you will need to pay to promote this character to General;
- Shows the other factions available to your Hero.